Illinois FFA Center-FFA Alumni
3221 Northfield Drive
Springfield, IL 62702
Assistant: Patti Davis
Last 5 messages
2017 FFA Alumni Leadership Camp Scholarship Winners; 2017 Gator Raffle, National FFA Legacy Grants,Thursday, March 16, 2017
***Sent to All Contacts
Items in this message:
- 2017 FFA Alumni Leadership Camp Scholarship Winners
- 2017 Gator Raffle Tickets Available
- National FFA Legacy Grants for Alumni Chapters
1. 2017 FFA Alumni Leadership Camp Scholarship Winners - The Illinois FFA Alumni judged the camp scholarship applications, and have chosen the following winners:
- Katelyn Norton - Bushnell-Prairie City
- Gage Miller - Cambridge
- Lane Heinzmann - Carlyle
- Kylee Rucker - Cisne
- Brenna Ferguson - Cissna Park
- Tennyson Kern - Clinton
- Hunter Weaver - Eldorado
- Karson Kimpling - Flanagan-Cornell
- Jessica Holm - Geneseo
- Megan Hanlin - LeRoy
- Katherine Smith - Marion
- Lilah Bobinski - Midland
- Andrew Ailey - Milford
- Kaitlyn Huff - Mt. Vernon
- Carli Hoffman - Nashville
- Emily Curry - New Berlin
- Kelbie Hayden - Paxton-Buckley-Loda
- Kaleb Hemrich - Richland County
- Krista Eikleberry - Seneca
- Ashley Hartman - Waterloo
- Anderson Poulter - West Prairie
If the winner is unable to attend leadership camp, please let us know as soon as possible so that we may send the alternate. If the winner registers for camp, and decides not to attend they must tell us by July 10th to avoid having to pay the full cost of camp to the IL FFA Alumni.
2. 2017 Gator Raffle - Tickets are on sale for a John Deere PR-15 XUV 560 Gator. Would you like to sell and/or purchase tickets? Would you like to have the Gator at your event? This year we have Gator Flyers available to post at your school and/or business. Please contact Patti Davis at email@example.com or by calling (217) 753-3328 Ext. 107 for more information.
The prices for the Gator tickets are as follows:
- 1 for $10
- 3 for $25
- 20 for $100
The winning ticket will be drawn at the Illinois State FFA Convention on Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. The winner will be responsible for all taxes. The FFA Chapter or Alumni that sells the winning ticket will receive $300. The Illinois FFA Alumni will continue to give a percentage of the amount of tickets sold by the FFA Chapter and/or Alumni.
3. National FFA Alumni Legacy Grants - Alumni Legacy Grants can be used to create an FFA Alumni Chapter, improve the quality of existing FFA Alumni Chapters or to provide more opportunities for partnership between FFA Chapters and Alumni Chapters.
2017 Alumni Legacy Grants will be awarded after three deadlines: May 1, September 5 and December 4, 2017.
If a grant is not selected during a grant period, it will be rolled into the selection pool for the next 2017 grant cycle.
Apply Now:National FFA Alumni Legacy Grants
To be removed from this list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org