District 4 Program Advisor
801 N. Country Fair Drive, Suite C
Champaign, IL 61821
Cell: (217) 493-8791
Last 5 messages
Monthly Summary ReportMost Recent (2/28/2017)
NEW- Invitational Agriculture Education CDEFriday, March 10, 2017
The FCAE team is excited to announce that we will be hosting a state Invitational Agriculture Education CDE this year at State FFA Convention! This event will give students a chance to learn more about a career in agriculture education.
- Each chapter can submit one entry for the 2017 Invitational Ag Ed CDE
- Participants must wear official dress
- Contest will be broken into two parts, Preliminaries (Lesson Plan) and Finals (Demonstration & Judge’s Questions)
- Lesson plans & supplemental material- powerpoints, handouts must be submitted for scoring to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 10th, 2017
- The top ten participants (based on lesson plan scores) will be invited to compete in the finals on the Tuesday morning of State FFA Convention. Participants will be notified by May 1st, 2017 as to whether or not they placed in the top 10.
- The top three contestants will be recognized on stage during the CDE presentation at State Convention.
Attached to this message are the full set of rules, rubrics that will be used, the required lesson plan template and an example of a lesson plan.
Please email email@example.com with any questions!
To be removed from this list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Illinois AG Ed CDE Rules.pdf
Ag Ed CDE Lesson Plan Template.doc
Ag Ed CDE Lesson Plan Example.pdf